Sunday, January 22, 2006

Tale of a Well-Rounded Utility Man

Good news, everyone...My buddy/bandmate Mike has recently come into contact with a manager who wants to help him promote his music. And yeah, I know a lot of people SAY that, but this is totally legit. In fact, Mike's already been given an interview at www.musicforte.com It's available for download right now, and I'm ORDERING all of you to go and check it out. Just go to the site and click on the link for M.U.F.O. Radio, located right below the log-in. (Don't worry, you don't have to join the site to listen.)

The guy interviewing him is kind of excitable and annoying (I cringe every time he pronounces Mike's last name "Lew-hann" instead of "Lew-hahn." His laugh is even worse.) But, Mike plays it cool and you can sense him becoming more and more comfortable as the interview progresses. Better still, they play lots and lots of his music, which totally rocks the casbah.

Hey Mike - Congrats, you big rock star! I love you, I'm proud of you, and I couldn't be happier for you. Better get used to these interviews, hombre. This won't be the last.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a few things I would like to say now that I have listen to the whole broadcast.

1. Dang Mike you been busy, really enjoyed the music but come on , The song about your uncle in Vietnam will always be my favorite "ran like a chicken, cried like a baby, but died like a full grown man"

2. You will have to let me know when the EP is out , would really like to pick it up.

3. How I mean HOW can you not have listed Brass Tacks as one of your major music influences!?!

Seriously man, don't know if you will see this(make sure he does J) But I really enjoyed it.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home