Saturday, April 15, 2006

"And all my dreams will warm and sweeter be..."


Okay, so it's April 15th, which means tomorrow is April 16th (Easter Sunday). But more importantly, it means we're only two months away from Bloomsday 2006.

This will mark the fifth year in a row that I have not been able to attend the festivities in Dublin, and, as always, that makes me very sad. :(

So, for what it's worth, here's my all-points bulletin: If some generous benefactor would like to send a nice, literary-minded young man to Ireland to pursue his longstanding interest in the writings of James Joyce, please, drop me a line. I won't go so far as to promise anything in return just yet, but I can guarantee you that it would make me almost frighteningly happy...Like this:

Thank you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to looking after my neighbor's moody little Pomeranian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home