Saturday, May 19, 2007

J. Day Countdown, Day 6: Short and Sweet (Happy Birthday Dexter)

Today's Birthday-Related Quote:

"...and I remember my birthdays.
Empty party afternoons won't come back."
- Billy Corgan
"To Forgive"

And now today's message:

Today is Mike's birthday, everyone. Mike - as in Mike Lujan, my friend and drummer of 17 years (man, we're getting old!) I plan on writing a nice, long tribute to him here in the next few days, but it'll have to wait until I can get some good pictures of him uploaded. (I don't have a scanner handy, and all of his pics on MySpace make him look like a serial killer.) Let the record show, though, that I didn't forget to give him a shout-out.

Oh, and Mike. Just for you, here's a nice big AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! :) Happy Birthday, Zmuda.

Going out of town this morning, kids, so I'll make this quick....J. Day is only 6 days away. Prepare accordingly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home