Monday, May 19, 2008

#9 - On the Road (with Barnes) Again

They say a picture is worth 1000 words. If that's the case, I'm about to give you about a million of them, dear readers.

Coming in at #9 on my J.Day Countdown is Mr. Jason Barnes, who (most people don't know this) was my roommate for a while during my first semester at Ole Miss. As proof of this, I went through my home video archives and dug out some footage from a road trip he and I took from Oxford to Atlanta to Nashville and then back to Oxford again. During this road trip, Barnes and I stayed at the NASTIEST cheap motel either of us had ever seen. We didn't think anyone would believe us about it, so naturally I filmed it. I also found some clips of us hanging out in the dorms.

Among the highlights here:

1) Me and Barnes arguing about a 24-hour laundromat
2) Barnes doing his "Blair Witch" routine, swearing that we'd been driving past the same landmarks for a half-hour.
3) Footage from the nasty motel.
4) Me finding new and improved ways for Coke to wake a person up.

and

5) Barnes getting stunk-up after watching me rip one in the Kincannon Hall hallway. (Sorry, ladies, boys will be boys.)




These are the moments that old friends remember and cherish. :) Nothing but love, Barnes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda Nalley said...

Wow. I wasn't even there and that brought back old memories.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home