Friday, July 15, 2005

And Here's Your Reward...


Here's a little reward for reading through that long, heavy-handed blog of mine. I swear this picture has not been doctored in any way. This is an honest-to-God picture of me during my mulletastic "headbanger" days. I'm making the angry face because my mom made me wear that green polo shirt for my school picture, which was, like, totally proof that she didn't love me for who I was. As you can imagine, the fact that my mom hated me only fueled my headbanger angst. Believe me, I wrote all KINDS of hateful songs about this picture and the way my parents were trying to suppress my identity and everything...*sigh*...those were simpler times.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe it, but I can actually say that I knew you when!

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

J,

I knew you when you had this haircut. Just in case you forgot, your cool hairdo was accompanied by prayers to JJ the hamster - for better soccer playing skills. LOL!

Mike

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home